Certification, Notarization & Apostille
All our language projects at USA TRANSLATIONS are certified. They come with our Triple Guarantee:
1. Guaranteed Professional Quality
2. Guaranteed Price Competitiveness
3. Guaranteed On-time Delivery
Upon request, a formal certification is issued. These formal certifications are sworn written statements (AFFIDAVITS) guaranteeing that the target documents are TRUE and CORRECT renditions of the original source language documents.
These certificates are presented as separate statements, with the USA TRANSLATIONS seal and the signature of the linguist or project manager in charge of your English or foreign language project.
Our certifications are accepted by:
- Federal, state, and local US government agencies
- Foreign governments, embassies, consulates, and chambers of commerce
- Universities and other educational institutions in the US and abroad
- Education and credentials research and evaluation services
There is a small additional charge for formal certifications. The formal certification should be requested upon placement of your language project. Then this charge will be included in our original written quote.
Where indicated, an apostille will be issued by the California Secretary of State Administration. This apostille authenticates that the commission of a Notary Public is legally valid and in good standing. An apostille is sometimes indicated for notarizations on documents that will be used outside of the US.
There is an additional charge for administrative apostilles. The apostille should be requested upon placement of your language project. Then this charge will be included in our original written quote.