If you have your documents available, fill out the form to the right or go to Free Quote. We will let you know if you qualify for a discount and promptly send you an all-inclusive, binding, flat, written quote.
If you don't have your documents available at this point, here is some general pricing information.
Pricing Categories for Translations (before discounts):
- Translations from and into major European Languages
(i.e. Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Italian)
16 to 24 cents/word
- Translations from and into most non-European languages with Roman characters
(e.g. Indonesian, Malay, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.)
20 to 28 cents per word
- Translations from and into most non-European languages with non-Roman characters
(e.g. Arabic, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
24 to 32 cents per word
- Translations from and into very low-diffusion (rare) languages
26 to 36 cents per word.
All rates are based on the wordcount of the source language. Please keep in mind that these are just approximate price ranges before discounts. Numerous Pricing Factors determine the final quote for your project. In order to receive an all-inclusive, binding, flat, written quote go to Free Quote or use one of the options below.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW!
Contact us in one of these four ways for professional information or a Free Quote :
- Simply fill out the form to the right!Simply fill out the form down below!
- Or talk live on the phone to one of our consultants at (310) 260-7700, ext. 125, or toll-free (only in the USA) at (800) 570-0700, ext. 125
- Or text us at (323) 332-1168 (You can attach image files)
- Or send your e-mail to email@example.com (you may attach your files)
No matter which of the four options you use, you will receive your Quote promptly!
Feel free to ask our friendly Translation Consultants about:
• Our translation and interpreting services
• Our triple guarantee
• Our translation and interpreting discounts
• Our yearly discount contracts
Find out why USA TRANSLATIONS is your best choice in the field of multilingual communication!